Los Angeles, CA 90008
- Urgent Care
- Sick Visits
- Respiratory & Urinary Infection
- HIV Diagnosis & Treatment
- STI Diagnosis & Treatment
- PrEP & Pep
- Follow up From Emergency
- Follow up & In Clinic Appointments
- Lab / Blood Work Referral
- Focused Wellness Visits & Focused Exams
Welcome To I See My Doc
Feel free to look at the video testimonials from Dr. King, and our patients who benefited from telemedicine. Review our instructions on how to prepare for your televisit. Play close attention to the instructions on how to access our telemedicine program to make your visit satisfactory . Don’t forget to answer the survey at the end, so that we can know who we are doing.
We will see you soon.
William D. King MD JD AAHIVS FCLM.
HOW TO START YOUR VISIT (on the day of your appointment)
Pick a device with a camera and mic that you feel comfortable with. We suggest using a computer or tablet, if possible.
The day before your appointment, we will send a text and an email with a link for registration. Please click and register the DAY BEFORE, in order to keep your appointment from being delayed or rescheduled.
Click “get started” to fill out your information
After registering the day before, you will receive a link 15 minutes before your appointment to enter the virtual waiting room.
Give permission to enable the camera. You will be asked to take a picture of yourself, your insurance card and ID.
Click on the orange “Start Telemedicine Session” button
Click “Get Started” to fill out your information
You are now in the waiting room. Please be patient while Dr. King finishes his previous appointment. Take this time to gather your questions and relax.
- Meet Dr. King
William D. King, MD, JD is a caring and compassionate primary care physician who puts his patients first at his practice in Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles, California.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Dr. King has opened his first private practice only minutes from his childhood home, where his parents still live. Dr. King graduated with a degree in Cellular/Molecular Biology from California State University at Northridge.
DO’S AND DONT’S
Each Telemedicine visit with the Doctor is important, so lets make sure its productive as possible. Here are Do’s and Don’t while on your computer or cell phone.
- Make sure you are seated comfortably
- Have well lighted area on your face
- No background noise from TV or other people
- Check what IS in the background view behind you
- Stop smoking
- Stop eating until your session is finished
- No early cocktails allowed during the visit with the doctor
- Look into the camera when talking to the Doctor
- Get up and dressed to the knees, at least
- Get out of bed and sit in a chair/at a table No driving / golfing while meeting with the Doctor
- Control interruptions from others while in your session.